Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PAUL MCCARTNEY LIVES LIKE A ROCK STAR. U CAN TOO?





I have some friends, I won't say who, but they are always going out to fancy restaurants ordering appetizers that only feed one person and dining on fancy wines with names I can't pronounce.  I think everyone has these friends with a seemingly unlimited amount to spend on these luxuries.  Maybe the money tree my dad used to talk about is a real thing or maybe my friends have a secret paper route or are secret agent couples that are normal people by day and are fighting the seeding underbellies at night.  I tried to have this lifestyle 10 years ago when I was single and it STILL didn't work.  I would eat and drink like a rock star for one night and live like I was homeless till the next paycheck.   I asked said friend what his secrect was and I'm not going to bore you with the answer, but it wasn't satisfactory.... I guess I'm just jealous, I was never good at fund management, but I feel like even if I was.... sigh.

2 comments:

  1. :) Speaking of eating and drinking like a rock star... Save up your pennies for Lolita this weekend, Fred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! You guys are such Hedonists.

    ReplyDelete