Thursday, September 2, 2010

STEVE JOBS SELLS SNAKE OIL



When in god's name did we stop taking people to task over crazy declarations? Hey Steve!, the ipad is magic? Does it cast spells? fly? Funny that it just looks like a more cumbersome iphone. Yesterday they just announced an apple tv revamped. Tv's shows for 99 cents. I get tv for free with my cable subscription thanks though. Is it just me or does he and apple lie as much as a politician? I know it sounds like I hate apple but it's only partially true. I just hate how Steve and apple are veering away from their creative exploits and are completely immersing themselves in consumption media burning whatever creative bridges they had along the way. ie. Adobe. I f*&$in NEED the relationship with photoshop and illustrator to be strong. Apple doesn't give a crap... This is a problem. I might be switching back to Microsoft....

No comments:

Post a Comment