Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NEIL PATRICK HARRIS THREATENED ME



This is a problem. Mostly because I think NPH is one of the more talented actors in Hollywood. Now all I can think of is some guy with nothing behind his eyes telling me if he wanted he could rip out my eyeballs. I'm getting ahead of myself here...let me back track. I'm out with a buddy of mine for his birthday a couple weeks ago and some people that we didn't know are there who just happen to be agents. Most of them were smaller, but the one dude looked like a NPH doppelganger if NPH worked out more and had a penchant for Killing. We were drinking and drinking and the more drunk this dude got the more he would throw these threats my way...Like.. begging me to hit him or the thing with the eyeballs. You get the idea. I was terrified mostly because I was pretty sure he meant it. NPH now scares me the way clowns do...They're supposed to be fun and cheerful, but they scare the crap out of most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment