Thursday, September 9, 2010

FOOTBALL SEASON HAS ARRIVED


I drew this today in homage to the days you remember with your dad on Sunday watching the big game. It's a nostalgic moment I distinctly recall as some of the better moments of my young life and am hoping I have the same memories with my lil dude. I would just like to point out that although the dad is in blue and red, it is not supposed to be the giants or any team for that matter. That's why the football helmet just reads, "team" and that cat you see could be your dog or ferret or whatever you had growing up. The boy in the picture could be you or your son or your daughter who looks like a boy. Anyway, the point is, this is supposed to be a generic memory. Let me know if it hits the spot for you. Lemme ask you though. Are you ready for some football?

UPDATE: THIS IS NOT MY DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment