Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SWORDS NOT GUNS


I wake up every morning to the news and some report of gun violence in the streets. I'm like, this is just cowardly and terrible. I know people would like to defend themselves, blah blah blah, but how about instead of just trying to get people not to carry guns we hand them a samurai sword when they turn over the guns. This way, if you do get into a battle it's probably going to end with just one death and not several and at least there is some skill involved in sword play. I know this is not the peaceful answer, but I personally would love to carry a Samurai sword, but only if it were the norm, not that I feel the need to fit in or be normal. I just don't want to look like I'm on my way to Comic Con or something. Anyways, this drawing is also a game. There are 7 ninjas in the drawing. Can you spot them all???

No comments:

Post a Comment